Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tough Economy Calls for Change - Smoke a Pipe!

I came across this article from the author's pipe repair website.

Walker Briar Works

Funny thing is that I was just in Manchester Michigan while visiting family for Christmas - small world. When I am in need of pipe restoration or repair I will be happy to provide my home state with much needed commerce.


Of course, in this day and age the anti-tobacco forces are even trying to make sure that pipe smoking becomes too expensive for the average American - and these days we are all average Americans outside of the over paid political 'class'.  Fortunately we can vote them out!  Let's hope that we can vote in freedom loving citizens and will show the door to these politicians hoping for a second career as lobbyists - maybe in a perfect world.

No comments:

Post a Comment