Thursday, February 18, 2010

Funny but so very sad...

  
The Privacy of Smoke by Waiter

I found this blog posting on The Smoker's Club Website. It is telling when Waiter stands up to these anti-tobacco bullies they are at a loss. They are so use to looking down the ends of their noses at people with no one calling them on their arrogance that when confronted by someone with backbone they scurry off in a huff. I had no idea that the highly funded brainwashing of the anti-tobacco movement had created such a phobia for tobacco smoke. It seems to me the pollutants in the air on any given day in New York City would be far worse to breathe in than simply smelling cigar smoke. Personally when I catch a whiff of cigar or pipe smoke I am looking for the source so I can pass on a compliment and ask what they are smoking.

The individuals complaining about Waiter's cigar smoke seem to be joyless, paranoid individuals with no sense of proportion. As far as I am concerned, these individuals would fall into place nicely as brown shirts if a totalitarian regime were to grab the reins of power.

No comments:

Post a Comment